Thanx to my good friend, Erin and her eagerness to know what's going on in the House household, I'm blogging today.. :) She may be the only one who reads these, and if that's true, at least someone is entertained for a few minutes of the day with what little I have to say.
A lot has happened this past month. Erin and Tanner's wedding and our baby shower to be specific. The wedding was beautiful. Erin was radiant and Tanner was the typical (frightened in a good way) Groom. Thankfully, the weather cooperated and the rain held off and the evening was perfect. A little hot for me, but i could be in a walk-in cooler and still be hot. It's amazing what this little creature in me can do to my body temperature. Those of you who know me, know that i can't go anywhere without taking my camera and taking a ton of photos. I had the honor of being one of Erin's Bride's maids so i didn't take a whole lot of photos, but was certainly pleased with the ones i did manage to sneak in. To see more photos of the wedding, follow the link. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2823266&id=8331474&l=a18d177421
We had our baby shower at the Briarcrest Country Club yesterday. Claire, Chrystal and Kathy did such a great job getting everything together for such a memorable, relaxing, happy time with friends. The highlight of the party tho has to be the truffles that were given as party favors. I was able to snag 2 of them and gobbled them down on the way home, wishing i had about 10 more. She got them from the Truman Chocolates shop in Bryan. Mitch Siegert is the world known master chocolate re and hand paints them to make them look like glass souvenirs. His web site is http://www.trumanchocolates.com/ If you can appreciate melt-in-your-mouth heavenly chocolate, you should check it out. You will not be disappointed.
Check out baby shower pics by following the link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2835500&id=8331474&l=bd0829534f
No new developments in the Baby world except the relaization that this little one needs so much stuff... so many things to get and shop for. If only we knew if it is a boy or a girl. That really would make getting ready a little easier. Baby has been moving around a lot last night and today. I woke up at 2am this morning and didnt fall asleep again until 6:30am. Woo hoo... baby is getting mommy ready for those sleepless days. And it begins....
Todays Household Tip:
I got this suggestion from an email my mom sent me. For personal protection, always keep a can of wasp spray, instead of pepper spray, near by. Apparently you can reach your target from many feet away, not so with the pepper spray. If anyone has the chance to try this out, let me know how it turns out.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE all your tips, but I hope I never have the opportunity where I need to test this one out! I'm not sure a can of wasp spray will fit in my purse as well as my cute, pink pepper spray can...
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of your tips, I could use some of your cooking/grocery tips. Ready my blog post about cooking for 2, and call me/email me/leave a comment with some of your insightful House-hold (GET IT!??) tips :)